What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- SWAZILAND: More "Circumcise and Conquer" clients at HIV clinics
- UGANDA: Cutting men does increase the HIV risk to women
- LOS ANGELES: Lawsuit against Mogen clamp maker
- KENYA: 30 boys cut by force
- OXFORD, ENGLAND: Babies feel pain "like adults"
- GHANA: Girl banished for refusing genital cutting
- FLORIDA: Injunction against 4 1/2 year old's genital cutting
- MALTA: Ban on infant intersex surgery
- THAILAND: Minimal female cutting persists in Muslim south
- SWAZILAND: "Circumcise and Conquer" slogan increases risk
- Sexual Abuse of Boys - Circumcision
- Doctors Opposing Circumcision
- The Psychology of Circumcision Communication & Social Change
- Scientist Denounces Flawed Studies Used by CDC to Promote Circumcision
- Pediatricians and Circumcision of Children: Secrecy and Shame
- Pediatrician Violates Boys and Supports LGBT Rights
- Pediatrician Considers an Ethical Stance to Protect Children
- Baby Cock Cutters For Hire
- Ethical Pediatrician Revolted by Circumcision of Children
- Dr Ghoul - Only a Monster Could Cut a Baby