What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- LOS ANGELES: Intactivist paediatrician Paul Fleiss dies, aged 80
- BOULDER, COLORADO: 13th International Symposium on Genital Autonomy this week
- EASTERN CAPE: Pigs stolen, owner abused for being intact
- LONDON: Quaintance admits offences against five boys
- ZIMBABWE: Senators call for circumcision ban
- LONDON: Gilgal website reborn as "Helpdesk"
- LONDON: Trial of Vernon Quaintance begins: Gilgal gone
- EASTERN CAPE: Septicaemia from circumcision claims victim No 32
- KENYA: Forced circumcision victims won't talk
- SAN FRANCISO: 200 will celebrate non-cutting Brit Shalom
- Jewish Mother Works for an End to Circumcision
- Psychiatrist Discusses the Lasting Trauma of Circumcision
- The final cut: What parents should know about circumcision and why it’s wrong
- Non-Circumcising Families in the Jewish Community
- Bloodstained Protest in Denver
- Young Mother Researches and Protests Circumcision
- Circumcision Makes the Penis Smaller
- I'm going to spread the word man!
- Genital Autonomy Activism at SF Pride Festival
- Drummers and Dancers - SF Pride Festival