What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- LEICESTER, UK: Psychiatrist may be struck off for unauthorised circumcisions
- KENYA: Amnesty for female genital cutter after girl's death
- UGANDA: Prostitutes take more risks with cut men
- MALAWI: "Voluntary" circumcision to replace force?
- KENYA: Circumcision Secretariat Closes
- KENYA: Another man circum-raped
- SOUTH AFRICA: Prepex device not suspended
- KENYA: 200 flee forced circumcision
- UGANDA: Museveni wants "old style" circumcision shunned
- AFRICA: 500,000 circumcision casualties in 8 years
- Circumcision Protest Reaching Critical Mass
- Tinkerbell's Tantrum
- Forced Body Modification?
- Renowned Psychologist Condemns Child Circumcision
- Surgery Technologist and R.N. Discuss Circumcision
- Intersex - My Body, My Rights!
- Let Him Keep His Whole Penis!
- Circumcision - Your Legal Rights
- Doctor Denounces Circumcision of Children
- Jewish Mother Works for an End to Circumcision