What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- Washington Daily News Publishes OBGYN Circumcision Misinformation Piece
- Mohel Uses Pride Month to Shamelessly Plug on Facebook
- TikTok Mother Claps Back at “Mom-Shaming” With American Idiocy
- “Doctor at your Door” Facebook User Feels Intactivist Heat
- Jews Circumcising Adopted Children
- Equal Rights for Boys, Girls and Intersexed Children
- USA: Doctors Can Get Away With Circumcising a Child by Mistake
- Daniel Barnz Mocks the French and Intact Men on HBO Max's "Generation"
- The Future of This Blog
- Parallels: Comparing Tattoos and Circumcision
- Interview with Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Interview Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- No New Normal Protest - Vancouver
- Ted Kuntz - Vancouver Freedom Rally
- A Celebration of Freedom! Vancouver - Sept 13/20
- Equal Rights for Boys
- Save the Next Generation
- Circumcision - Reinforces Harmful Stereotypes
- I Had To Witness A Circumcision
Tag Archives: UCSF
[Ask InSite is a feature of the University of California San Francisco’s HIV InSite. The site touts itself as providing “Comprehensive, up-to-date information on HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention, and policy from the University of California San Francisco.” And in nearly every sense, … Continue reading
It’s rather curious that even the experts are confused about the implications of the three African studies being used to build a case for male circumcision. The San Francisco Bay Times recently published an “analysis” piece by Stephen J. Fallon, … Continue reading
In a November 29, 2006 presentation to a UCSF epidemiology class, Dr. Willi McFarland of San Francisco General Hospital said that the North American prevalence of heterosexual HIV transmission is almost exclusively concentrated in the intravenous drug user population. The … Continue reading