What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- Washington Daily News Publishes OBGYN Circumcision Misinformation Piece
- Mohel Uses Pride Month to Shamelessly Plug on Facebook
- TikTok Mother Claps Back at “Mom-Shaming” With American Idiocy
- “Doctor at your Door” Facebook User Feels Intactivist Heat
- Jews Circumcising Adopted Children
- Equal Rights for Boys, Girls and Intersexed Children
- USA: Doctors Can Get Away With Circumcising a Child by Mistake
- Daniel Barnz Mocks the French and Intact Men on HBO Max's "Generation"
- The Future of This Blog
- Parallels: Comparing Tattoos and Circumcision
- Interview with Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Interview Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- No New Normal Protest - Vancouver
- Ted Kuntz - Vancouver Freedom Rally
- A Celebration of Freedom! Vancouver - Sept 13/20
- Equal Rights for Boys
- Save the Next Generation
- Circumcision - Reinforces Harmful Stereotypes
- I Had To Witness A Circumcision
Tag Archives: sexuality
[This blog welcomes guest bloggers and would like to hear from individuals who question the view that circumcision has a place in HIV/AIDS prophylaxis. Today Guy Desormeaux provides insight into his discussion with a close friend after the release of … Continue reading
I would like to thank Dr. Fallon, whose article in the San Francisco Bay Times was critiqued in an earlier post, for responding. This is his response. Good morning: I just found your counterpoint to my column in San Francisco … Continue reading
This one isn’t strictly circumcision and HIV related, but is important as the article below notes. Sometimes a study comes along that makes you wonder whether the entire intent was to reassure people for whom it’s too late. Take a … Continue reading