What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- Washington Daily News Publishes OBGYN Circumcision Misinformation Piece
- Mohel Uses Pride Month to Shamelessly Plug on Facebook
- TikTok Mother Claps Back at “Mom-Shaming” With American Idiocy
- “Doctor at your Door” Facebook User Feels Intactivist Heat
- Jews Circumcising Adopted Children
- Equal Rights for Boys, Girls and Intersexed Children
- USA: Doctors Can Get Away With Circumcising a Child by Mistake
- Daniel Barnz Mocks the French and Intact Men on HBO Max's "Generation"
- The Future of This Blog
- Parallels: Comparing Tattoos and Circumcision
- Interview with Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Interview Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- No New Normal Protest - Vancouver
- Ted Kuntz - Vancouver Freedom Rally
- A Celebration of Freedom! Vancouver - Sept 13/20
- Equal Rights for Boys
- Save the Next Generation
- Circumcision - Reinforces Harmful Stereotypes
- I Had To Witness A Circumcision
Tag Archives: mutilation
This has been a month of repose after a long summer of suffering. I am very sorry for the no-posts-at-all schedule of August. There was much to post about. I’ll try to pull it together and do a digest this … Continue reading
Ten years on from the march depicted in Saturday’s video, we have this video depicting last week’s march, which marks the 18th year that David Wilson and supporters of SICSOCIETY have come out for gender equality and genital integrity.
A little intactivist history on the 18th anniversary of the first intactivist march on Washington, DC
Everytime I hit the publish button on this blog, I get a big thrill knowing I’m speaking truth to whomever it is out there reading. I always hope power is reading. Whether that’s true or not, I’m also aware of … Continue reading
Well, it’s been a while since the blog has seen much action. That will hopefully change soon. I’m plotting my return at this very moment. One thing I want to share with loyal readers that check this space on a … Continue reading
Worth a second listen (and view).