What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- Washington Daily News Publishes OBGYN Circumcision Misinformation Piece
- Mohel Uses Pride Month to Shamelessly Plug on Facebook
- TikTok Mother Claps Back at “Mom-Shaming” With American Idiocy
- “Doctor at your Door” Facebook User Feels Intactivist Heat
- Jews Circumcising Adopted Children
- Equal Rights for Boys, Girls and Intersexed Children
- USA: Doctors Can Get Away With Circumcising a Child by Mistake
- Daniel Barnz Mocks the French and Intact Men on HBO Max's "Generation"
- The Future of This Blog
- Parallels: Comparing Tattoos and Circumcision
- Interview with Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Interview Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- No New Normal Protest - Vancouver
- Ted Kuntz - Vancouver Freedom Rally
- A Celebration of Freedom! Vancouver - Sept 13/20
- Equal Rights for Boys
- Save the Next Generation
- Circumcision - Reinforces Harmful Stereotypes
- I Had To Witness A Circumcision
Tag Archives: condoms
AIDS PATIENT CARE AND STDS Vol 24 Issue 8: Circumcised men who have sex with men may be more susceptible to HIV acquisition
The latest study to suss out the impact of circumcision on rates of HIV acquisition among gay men has provided some important insights. The general conclusion to be drawn is that the failure to show a statistical difference between circumcised … Continue reading
Norm Cohen, director of NOCIRC of Michigan, discusses the pseudo science and deception behind the push to circumcise Africa. – Caption from the original
African voices are beginning to question the widely and uncritically reported results of the Kenyan and Ugandan studies touting circumcision as an effective method against HIV infection. Dr. Joseph Matare, HIV/AIDS Medical Officer for Namibia, recently wrote in The Zimdaily … Continue reading
Opponents of circumcision claim its use to combat HIV infection is a pessimistic approach. Proponents say it is a hopeful one. Ironically, the proponents’ hope stands in stark juxtaposition with its assumption of past and future failure. For 25 years, … Continue reading