What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- Washington Daily News Publishes OBGYN Circumcision Misinformation Piece
- Mohel Uses Pride Month to Shamelessly Plug on Facebook
- TikTok Mother Claps Back at “Mom-Shaming” With American Idiocy
- “Doctor at your Door” Facebook User Feels Intactivist Heat
- Jews Circumcising Adopted Children
- Equal Rights for Boys, Girls and Intersexed Children
- USA: Doctors Can Get Away With Circumcising a Child by Mistake
- Daniel Barnz Mocks the French and Intact Men on HBO Max's "Generation"
- The Future of This Blog
- Parallels: Comparing Tattoos and Circumcision
- Interview with Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Interview Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- No New Normal Protest - Vancouver
- Ted Kuntz - Vancouver Freedom Rally
- A Celebration of Freedom! Vancouver - Sept 13/20
- Equal Rights for Boys
- Save the Next Generation
- Circumcision - Reinforces Harmful Stereotypes
- I Had To Witness A Circumcision
Tag Archives: Auvert
I’m working on a report detailing my participation in representing Intact America at the IAS 2011 conference in Rome. It was a stressful few days full of constant interaction with a skeptical crowd. Therefore, I want to process the experience … Continue reading
(I was going to do an end of year round up type thing. But I think we’ve covered the big stories except for the latest non-sense out of the circumcision camp claiming women just love a circumcised penis. The absurdity … Continue reading
Or Talbott’s Research Grows Legs … Halperin, Gray, Bailey and Auvert (have I missed anyone?) may scoff, but Zimbabwe shows the signs of Talbott’s theory [html, pdf] in action albeit imposed by forces outside of Western aid agencies. Zimbabwe has … Continue reading
The first study by Auvert et al. viz. HIV/AIDS and circumcision was roundly criticized for its overstated conclusions. A perhaps not widely circulated critique appeared in the same online journal that published the Auvert study. It is an enlightening and … Continue reading