What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- Washington Daily News Publishes OBGYN Circumcision Misinformation Piece
- Mohel Uses Pride Month to Shamelessly Plug on Facebook
- TikTok Mother Claps Back at “Mom-Shaming” With American Idiocy
- “Doctor at your Door” Facebook User Feels Intactivist Heat
- Jews Circumcising Adopted Children
- Equal Rights for Boys, Girls and Intersexed Children
- USA: Doctors Can Get Away With Circumcising a Child by Mistake
- Daniel Barnz Mocks the French and Intact Men on HBO Max's "Generation"
- The Future of This Blog
- Parallels: Comparing Tattoos and Circumcision
- Interview with Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Interview Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- Vladislav Sobolev - Hugs Over Masks
- No New Normal Protest - Vancouver
- Ted Kuntz - Vancouver Freedom Rally
- A Celebration of Freedom! Vancouver - Sept 13/20
- Equal Rights for Boys
- Save the Next Generation
- Circumcision - Reinforces Harmful Stereotypes
- I Had To Witness A Circumcision
Category Archives: Medicine
A new study that involved a massive 569,950 males over a 15 year period has shown no protective effect from circumcision against HIV. The authors concluded, “We found that circumcision was not independently associated with the risk of acquiring HIV … Continue reading
Eight reasons why vaccination is not like circumcision: Vaccination confers immunity against specific diseases; even if the extravagant claims of its advocates were correct, circumcision could do no more than reduce the risk (and not by much). Nobody will become … Continue reading
Foregen is an organization attempting to pioneer regenerative techniques to be applied to foreskin restoration. They recently completed their first experiments. foregen is currently working with scientists at the University of Bologna’s School of Veterinary Medicine in Italy to fully … Continue reading
ATTORNEYS FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD: Charleston Debate Marks Turning Point in Movement to Recognize Circumcision as a Human Rights Violation
(Reprinted directly from ARCLaw.org with permission.) The Twentieth Pitts Lectureship in Medical Ethics at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina, held on October 18-19, 2013, marked an awesome team win that activists for genital integrity were … Continue reading
The Bay Area Intactivists gives the American Academy of Pediatrics its SHAME Award in recognition of the AAP’s new pro-genital cutting policy statement. And then sad hilarity ensues.