What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- The Benefits of Toe Removal
- Circumcision Status, Lube & Masturbation Twitter Poll Results
- PEPFAR: The Plot Thickens
- BREAKING: PEPFAR To Nix Infant Circumcision in Africa
- International Men's Day Issues: Circumcision
- Twitter "Circumcision Status and Death Grip" Poll Results
- Death Grip and Circumcision: Is There a Correlation?
- Joseph4GI's Twitter Penis Poll Results
- Joseph4GI's Twitter Penis Polls
- When Someone Says It's Not the Money...
- Imagine No Circumcision
- Excellent Explanation of the HUMAN MALE FORESKIN
- Protest Penis Mutilation - University of Arkansas
- Protected Her Baby From Penis Cutting Mother-in-law
- Football, Foreskin & Fun
- Circumcision Protest Was Interesting to See
- Circumcision - My Intuition Knew Better
- Brother K - Ending Genital Mutilation of Children
- Circumcision Harms Parent/Child Relationships
- Protected Her Son - Kept Him Whole
- FLORIDA: Last charge dropped against mother of spite-circumcised son
- ZIMBABWE: Youth tries to cut off his own foreskin after being teased
- CHILE: Officials oppose 'normalisation' surgery of intersex children
- EASTERN CAPE: Death Toll at 23
- MALAYSIA: Boy loses penis-head in botched medical cutting
- KENYA: Boy faces loss of his penis after botched medical cutting
- KENYA: Knife-rapists go door-to-door
- EASTERN CAPE: 9 male genital cutting deaths so far this season
- JAKARTA: Why female genital cutting is so common in Indonesia
- COPENHAGEN: Danish doctors come out against infant male genital cutting
Category Archives: Law
Travis Wisdom writes via ARC: Friends, it’s with great sadness that I’d like to inform you all that Paul Mason, Chair of the Australasian Institute for Genital Autonomy, and Former Children’s Commissioner of Tasmania, died last night. Paul was a … Continue reading
ATTORNEYS FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD: Charleston Debate Marks Turning Point in Movement to Recognize Circumcision as a Human Rights Violation
(Reprinted directly from ARCLaw.org with permission.) The Twentieth Pitts Lectureship in Medical Ethics at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina, held on October 18-19, 2013, marked an awesome team win that activists for genital integrity were … Continue reading
CROYDON, UK. Arch circumcision advocate, Vernon Quaintance, was convicted of possession of child pornography April 11. Quaintance claimed during the proceedings he is celibate, a common defensive claim of pedophiles despite its irrelevance to possession of child pornography, and that … Continue reading
Judge Loretta Giorgi of the Superior Court in San Francisco ruled against the SFMGMBill.org ballot initiative as was expected from her tentative ruling the day before. In addition, she ruled that the Doctors Opposing Circumcision Amicus Curiae brief was untimely … Continue reading
THE DAILY BEAST: Adam Winkler bizarrely insults the unemployed and San Francisco’s Castro neighborhood in his attack on genital integrity
Alleged constitutional scholar Adam Winkler writes a genuinely clueless column today in The Daily Beast attacking the San Francisco proposed circumcision ban, both insulting the unemployed and San Francisco’s Castro neighborhood in doing so*. As if that’s not bizarre enough, … Continue reading