What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- ITALY: Yet Another Circumcision Death
- Poetry Corner - To Me
- Poetry Corner - Circumcision Scar
- Poetry Corner - Lullaby For the Damned
- Circumcision Documentary Twitter Storm Continues
- Circumcision Documentary Making Waves on Netflix, Twitter
- DETROIT: Federal Ban on FGM Declared Unconstitutional
- Poetry Corner - Song Parody: "My Foreskin Home"
- American Circumcision: A Reaction to a Documentary on Circumcision in America
- Poetry Corner - Haiku
- Bloodstained Protest Provokes Thought
- Non-binary Parent - Intact Son
- Bloodstained Men - Addressing the ETHICAL Doctors of the AAP
- Sexual Abuse of Children - Circumcision
- Slice Bagels - NOT Penises
- Nursing, Circumcision & War!
- Freedom of Assembly - Freedom of Association - Freedom of Speech
- Women Wearing the Bloodstain & Rico's Story
- Does Genital Cutting Enthusiast Douglas Diekema have PTSD?
- If I Don't Speak Up Nobody Else Might
- FLORIDA: Last charge dropped against mother of spite-circumcised son
- ZIMBABWE: Youth tries to cut off his own foreskin after being teased
- CHILE: Officials oppose 'normalisation' surgery of intersex children
- EASTERN CAPE: Death Toll at 23
- MALAYSIA: Boy loses penis-head in botched medical cutting
- KENYA: Boy faces loss of his penis after botched medical cutting
- KENYA: Knife-rapists go door-to-door
- EASTERN CAPE: 9 male genital cutting deaths so far this season
- JAKARTA: Why female genital cutting is so common in Indonesia
- COPENHAGEN: Danish doctors come out against infant male genital cutting
Category Archives: Africa
Turns out the answer is no. A new study published August 1, 2018 in PLoS One suggests that medically circumcised men over 40 carry higher rates of HIV than intact men or men circumcised as part of an initiation ritual … Continue reading
CORTE MADERA: Bay Area Intactivists protest Tinderbox book tour with Daniel Halperin and Craig Timberg at Book Passage
In the above seven and a half minute video, an event spokesman expressed his nervousness about our presence and you can see Halperin himself as he arrives for the event. The Bay Area Intactivists organized a protest in Corte Madera … Continue reading
Objective minds predicted this outcome long before any on-the-ground examination was carried out. The reality is male circumcision is making things worse. New HIV/Aids Messages Worsening HIV Situation A new report by PANOS Eastern Africa [dead link] has shown that new … Continue reading
The Swazi Observer reports that a campaign to encourage male circumcision by motivating women to berate and ridicule encourage men to do it has backfired. The intent was to get these women involved with the process … New male circumcision … Continue reading
Dr. Robert S. Van Howe and Dr. Michelle R. Storms have published the following paper in the Journal of Public Health in Africa (Vol. 2, No. 1, 2011). Full article available at the link below. How the circumcision solution in … Continue reading