What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- COPENHAGEN: Government claims it is a human right to cut (male) babies' genitals
- JERUSALEM: Metzitzah: Two boys contract herpes
- CAIRO: Girl dies after genital cutting
- WASHINGTON, DC: Bill protects boy-baby-genital-cutting, ritual slaughter as "religious freedom"
- ZIMBABWE: 14-year-old dies from genital cutting in hospital
- ILLINOIS: American Academy of Pediatrics backs down, a bit, sort of.
- LONDON: Secular Doctors hail Exeter ruling
- EXETER, UK: Court rules against cutting boys, (4, 6) till they are old enough to choose
- ONTARIO: Foreskin more sensitive to touch - study: headlines wrong
- MEXICO: Male cutting officially discouraged
- OBGYN Pressured Mother to Cut Infant Son
- Son's Circumcision Problem - Controlling Father
- Circumcision Regret Mom Protests Forced Genital Cutting of Children
- Secret Circumcision - An Inhumane Torture
- Man Ends Relationship - Girlfriend Wanted To Cut Baby
- Bloodstained Men Protest Hot and Sweaty at Walnut Creek
- Bloodstained Men & Friends Educate - Walnut Creek
- Jonathon Conte Memorial
- Jonathon Conte's Historic Speech to the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Discussing Circumcision - Dr. Christopher Guest