What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- SWAZILAND: More "Circumcise and Conquer" clients at HIV clinics
- UGANDA: Cutting men does increase the HIV risk to women
- LOS ANGELES: Lawsuit against Mogen clamp maker
- KENYA: 30 boys cut by force
- OXFORD, ENGLAND: Babies feel pain "like adults"
- GHANA: Girl banished for refusing genital cutting
- FLORIDA: Injunction against 4 1/2 year old's genital cutting
- MALTA: Ban on infant intersex surgery
- THAILAND: Minimal female cutting persists in Muslim south
- SWAZILAND: "Circumcise and Conquer" slogan increases risk
- March for Genital Autonomy SF Pride 2014
- Doctor Happy to See Intactivists Protesting Circumcision
- PROUD JEWISH WOMAN HAS AN INTACT GRANDSON
- Mom Regrets Circumcision Protests ACOG
- Foreskin - A Hoodie For Your Penis
- Baby Boys Are Having Sex - Conversation with a Gynecologist
- Protest ACOG Doctors Sexually Violating Children
- Sexual Abuse of Boys - Circumcision
- Doctors Opposing Circumcision
- The Psychology of Circumcision Communication & Social Change