What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- TORONTO: Cutting unwanted, baby dies, doctor cautioned
- SYDNEY: Father lied to police about daughter's cutting
- BRUSSELS: No, Europe's cutting concern undiminished
- JERUSALEM: Jews, Muslims unite to undo Europe's cutting caution
- NEW YORK: Metzitzah: City not telling doctors about herpes cases
- FLORIDA: Secret agreement reached over visits to cut-dispute boy
- VICTORIA B.C.: Human Rights group criticises CPS policy
- NEW YORK: Metzitzah now virtually unregulated
- OTTAWA: Canadian Paediatric Society does not recommend "routine circumcision"
- MALAWI: Genital cutting is undermining condom use
- Circumcision Harm Revealed at Pediatric Conference
- Regret Mom Becomes Activist
- His Grandson's Human Rights
- "I'm A Man!" - Triggered by Trauma
- Circumcision or Freedom - You Can't Choose Both!
- M.D. Doesn't Mean Mutilate Dicks
- AAP Protesters Ask Ethical Docs to Speak Up!
- American Academy of Pediatrics Deceiving Parents
- American Academy of Pediatrics' Dirty Little Secret
- Jewish Parents with Intact Children