What’s a boy’s life worth to the family that will never see him grow up? Hard to say, but the risk of pursuing the real value of his life was deemed too great and the family settled for $230,000. Read the rest of the story here.
What is an intactivist?
1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of children's rights, especially the right to genital integrity or the right to be free from genital cutting (circumcision).
2. of or pertaining to intactivism or intactivists: an intactivist organization for the right of male, female, and intersex children to be free from genital cutting.
3. advocating for children by vigorously opposing genital cutting (circumcision), especially the cutting of children who lack capacity to consent: Intactivist opponents of the American Academy of Pediatrics picketed their annual conference in New Orleans.
- TOBAGO: Mother wants answers about circumcision botch
- MICHIGAN: Circumcision Prevention Seminar coming
- FLORIDA: Stay of execution for Chase
- FLORIDA: Time running out for Chase
- OAKLAND: Lawyers: gag order on Chase's mother "probably unconsitutional"
- SYDNEY: Islamic books advocate female genital cutting
- PHILIPPINES: 11-year-old forcibly circumcised, videoed
- HOLLYWOOD: More celebs tweet support for leaving Chase intact
- HOLLYWOOD: Russell Crowe tweets support for leaving Chase intact
- TUSCALOOSA, AL: Brother K accused of "indecent exposure"
- Pediatrician Considers an Ethical Stance to Protect Children
- Baby Cock Cutters For Hire
- Ethical Pediatrician Revolted by Circumcision of Children
- Dr Ghoul - Only a Monster Could Cut a Baby
- Circumciser Tries and FAILS to Defend Violating Children
- Bloodstained Men Protest AAP Child Abuse
- Bloodstained Protest AAP Harming Children
- AAP Sexually Violates Children and the Adults they Become
- Circumcision: All About Profit
- Bloodstained in Seattle